Pixie Post

Monday, December 18, 2006

Vampires and other things

I christened the wetsuit in the harbour. The wetsuit was fantastic, I didn't feel a thing! The water was a bit choppy, and the swim out was heavy going, but I loved the swim back. The Sunday walk really did turn into a Sunday swim, and I loved it. I knew I would.
George Henare as Dracula - photograph by Downstage Theatre
"I don't drink......wine"


I took two 12 year old boys to see Dracula at Downstage Theatre. It was wonderful. We loved it. Henare is a real star. It's a long time since I've been to Downstage, but I won't leave it so long in future. We had curry before-hand at Masala (in Blair St, or is it Allen?). The boys, challenged not to drink Coke, tried lemon, lime and bitters and pronounced it very refreshing.
Very civilised. It's going to be fun having teenagers around.

5 comments:

Antipodeesse said...

Downstage, Bats and Circa and three things from home I miss dreadfully. I'm soooo envious!

African Kelli said...

Look at you rocking a wetsuit! Good for you!!

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora & Seasons Greetings to you all. Hope you have a good one !!!

Shirley Goodwin said...

Have a great Christmas, Pixie.

Judy said...

Just dropping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and the happiest and healthiest new year ever!
xo