- wrote 2500 words for my essay which is due on Friday (why don't they ever make them due on Mondays so a girl can have the weekend to write some more?);
- learned more about speed cameras than I ever thought I needed to;
- chaired a meeting of 40 people;
- wrote another 1000 words for the bureaucracy;
- had 2 lovely telephone conversations with people who live too far away and who I need to have more of in my life;
- ate far too much chocolate (food nazi you're gonna have to teach me (again) how to detox;
- added some more stitchers and knitters to my list of fibre filled blogs. Go look at the Modern Quilt Along. Don't you think that's a great pattern for me to use those hand-dyes from a couple of weeks ago?
Can I go to sleep now?