Pixie Post

Friday, April 24, 2009

Want

Want these, from here.
I'd hang them above my bed


want this too.
It's from here
I'd hang it .... oh someplace. got a lot of walls around here in need of art.

I'm a bit in love with wordy art. Many. many I think I'd get sick of too soon. But not these two.
Want.

However, I don't own any wordy art, but I now own one of these. Little Juey. Kicks grass!
sigh. at least it's a kiwi gizmo. And it has the finest line replacement system on the market.
nowhere near as pretty as the wordy art though.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Love the wordy art. I feel inspired to point these out to my other half who is really likes wordy art too. Fingers crossed he might be inspired to do some.
Also inspired by the garden equipment, can't wait for my ankle to get better so I can get out there doing things.

The Sagittarian said...

Hm, wordy art looks great but not sure about the grass-arse kicker...THAT looks like hard work!

Ange said...

My favourite thing is my leaf blower. Which I don't use to blow leaves at all - it's great for transforming pesky leaves and twigs into mulch.
Go go noisy garden tools!!

a little sewing said...

hmmm, I love wordy art, too!!! I recently purchased a print that says "Keep Calm and Carry On" and you know what? I think it helps me to keep calm and carry on!