Pixie Post

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Turquoise

Turquoise, for a year of colour.


My new skirt...motifs, beads, a little spangle round the hem. A pretty summer skirt, for adventures in Melbourne in October.


Princess Bay, Wellington .... great place for rock pool exploration.

I'm a little quiet here in blogland. I'm swimming, training for national masters short course meet on 7 October. I'm sewing, quilts for national symposium, photographs due 1 November (or something like that....too soon anyway!). I'm studying, major essay due soonish. When all that is dealt to, I'm off to Melbourne for a long weekend.

Check out AOF's pie challenge. Can't believe the woman eats pies. I'm gonna have to see if I can find one that's worth considering.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. That water looks sooo inviting. Especially because we're entering autumn round here. Could do with some 'salt' on my skin.

Flibbertygibbet said...

Pixie, you're beyond busy! Sounds like lots of exciting things though...

The Sagittarian said...

You must wear that wonderful new skirt when we have our drinks on 12 October!!

The Sagittarian said...

Wear that skirt for our drinkies! Isn't it wonderful!!

Judy said...

Love the skirt!!!!
Good luck with your swim meet...I'll be thinking about you on the 7th!!
xo