Pixie Post

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was going to.....

I was going to:
  • join in colour week, but I couldn't find a yellow picture, so I kinda just gave up
  • spend the night sewing, but I seem to have spent it on the phone with my brother
  • go swimming, but my car is still with the mechanic. I think they're inordinately fond of each other. I'm trying to separate them.
So you know, things aren't quite going to plan around here. I made bacon and egg pie for my dinner. There's enough left for lunch. That's good. And Sooz showed me this. It's good for a laugh, so that's good too. Got anything else we ought to see to keep us going this week?

2 comments:

GS said...

A training video for your eldest son? :)

The Sagittarian said...

Now then, you really gotta show me how to put video stuff like that on my blog! And yes, I'm asking the same question as above!!