Pixie Post

Sunday, October 10, 2010

making me laugh

Blackbird often makes me laugh. She linked to this post which is laugh-out-loud funny, and I wish I'd found it a couple of weeks ago.
This woman, says Blackbird, is genius at telling other people how to live their lives. How to get over a broken heart in 7 easy steps.

And completely coincidentally yesterday someone left a new comment on this post of my very own from 2006 Letter to a Heartbroken friend. What good advice!! and that gorgeous friend is coming to visit me soon. Yay!

(Please note, my heart wasn't actually broken, more of a tiny crack that damaged my hopefulness and optimism, it's pretty well healed over now).

4 comments:

Frances said...

Hi Pixie!

Just a quick note with my new blog - it's pretty boring, nothing much on there at the moment!

http://whinefiles.blogspot.com/

The Sagittarian said...

Hey lazy bottom...where's ya blogging mojo gone?

The Sagittarian said...

Ok, you're REALLY lazy now....

Meggie said...

I am soooo glad your are posting reports of Sag's safety. We have worried and fretted about our sometime Hometown. It seems to hideous to think our glorious Christchurch will be gone.
Hugs to you, XXmegxx