1. What direction in life didn't you take when you were 18?
I didn't go to Otago University. I turned down my place in a hostel and pulled out of courses when I was offered a coveted, impossible-to-get job as a copywriter with Radio New Zealand. It was a good decision. I worked all over NZ for a few years and had a lot of fun.
2. What talent are you particularly proud of?
I believe in the power of positive thinking. And believe me, sometimes it takes real talent. (Sentence beginning with 'and', especially for Martha).
3. What is your favourite thing with pasta?
A good dollup of fresh tomato sauce with lots of herbs and garlic please.
4. Red or white?
Whatcha got? A good Sav Blanc please, or maybe a Pinot. A Merlot would be nice, a Chardonnay will do fine if it's cold. I'll have what you're having.
5. Who is your favourite actor?
Have you seen Breaking and Entering? I really enjoyed it. Jude Law. Quiet, subtle and a little too pleased with himself. And needing a shave. Mmmmmmm very nice.
Judy has tagged me with the 7 things meme. (I reckon she's stretching the truth with hers). Well let's see:
1. I hate marmalade. Hate it. It's the one thing I don't eat. Ever.
2. I love cherry ripes. A lot. That's one good reason to go to Australia. You can't buy them in NZ these days. Why is that?3. I made my first quilt in 1983. Really. It's lovely too, a red, white and blue log cabin. I hand quilted it. I left it behind when I moved houses. That was a mistake. I'll pick it up tomorrow.
6. Can't decide where I want to live next. I'll have to move Dec/Jan. City apartment? House of my own? Can't decide.
7. My favourite place that I've travelled to is Bangkok. Oh, and then there's this little place in Tasmania with a pretty view.......... Ah, travel. I love to travel. This year I have my sights set on the USA.
I'm supposed to Tag some more people. I tag you dear reader!