Pixie Post

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

enjoying....

  • ohh, that last post was number 222 and I didn't notice.
  • Questionaut thanks to Ampersand Duck. So beautiful. I like the questions, I can answer them pretty much.....
  • this little story, by the Sagittarian.
  • Amy Winehouse. Yes really.
  • fantails in the garden. They like that I did a little clearing of grass and weeds to make a place to put the firewood. It makes the bugs fly about for them to catch.
  • Easter weekend coming up. I'm staying home, the firewood is ordered, and like Shirley, I'm gonna have to shift it. But I've got four days. Just gotta figure out how to get the wheelbarrow tyre pumped up. I figure if my back or hands object to the heavy labour, I'll quit and hire some nice young men to do it.
  • the work of Lisa Call. I love her quilts so much, I'm seriously thinking I should take her off my bloglines for she shall influence my work too much. Either that or I'm gonna blow the money I'm saving for a new bathroom to buy this one.
  • and best of all? I'm in love. I'm in the totally infatuated, can't get enough of you phase. It's drop dead sexy, and I'm not sharing. I've got a pretty silver one. Maybe I should've got that pinkish one, to ensure my boys would keep their mitts off.

10 comments:

The Sagittarian said...

oh, thanks for the link! Can't figure out the connection tho'....email me and tell me the story!!

Anonymous said...

web tasar�m

Anonymous said...

treyler

Anonymous said...

Te�ekk�rler

Anonymous said...

wery nice

Anonymous said...

Thank You Thank You

Anonymous said...

Dil öğrenimi için başlıca merkezlerden biri olan Malta;
İngilizce öğrenme sürecini Akdeniz' in kültürü ve harika doğal güzelliği ile birleştirmek isteyenler için ideal bir seçim.
İngilizce adanın resmi dili ve heryerde konuşuluyor.

El Emeği Bir Sanattır... said...

BİR ASIRLIK GÜZELLİK
Tarih boyunca ellerden kumaşa dökülen güzelliktir,"İŞLEME" her kadın kendine göre yorumlar ve duygularını katarak yoğurur bu güzelliği, geçmiş tarihlerde kadının kendini ifade etme şeklidir, duygularını çevresindekilere işlemelerle anlatır. Hüznünü, nefretini, mutluluğunu ve heyecanını işlediği motiflere ve renklere yansıtır. Kadının gizli ifade dilidir,"İŞLEME". Doğada gördüklerinden esinlenerek çizer motiflerini ve renklerini doğaya göre oluşturur.

Anonymous said...

thank you
dsmart

Anonymous said...

thankxxx

halı
çocuk halısı
banyo paspası